Trekking, Walking, Hiking Camping Stick - Ultralight Telescopic Aluminum Trekking Pole - With Anti Shock
Well designed hiking stick with cork T grip and 3 piece expanding aluminium tube construction.
With sprung shock absorber, tungsten base tip it also has removable basket and rubber tip to give you great functionality.
This superb hiking pole, trekking, walking stick is made to the same high quality as our other trekking poles.
It is made from lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy and weighs just 304g.
It features a comfortable, moulded 'T' handle for support and comfort with an adjustable wrist strap for added security.
With three sections, it can be fully extended from 62 to 135cm, to suit your height and the terrain.
This also means it telescopes neatly away when not in use.
There is an extra anti-shock facility.
This is particularly useful when descending steep hills, or to save elbow strain.
The locking mechanism has been made extra strong, and will not slip down when weight is applied.
It has a removable mud basket, which can be attached near the base of the pole, designed to prevent sinkage in soft ground or snow.
At the end there is a sturdy, hard tungsten alloy trekking tip for mountain use, and a removable rubber ferrule for easy ground.
With T type ergonomic grip, you can use it for a long time without feeling any pain on your hand
• Anti-shock Spring System for more comfortable trekking
• 'T' Grip Rubber Handle,
• EVA Foam shaft handle
• Extended Length of 135cm, Collapsed Length of 62cm
• 3 Sections
• Twist Locking Adjustable Length
• Fixed Bolt Turn Locking System: 1/4 turn the shaft can be tighten, also easy to be loosening
• Grade 6061 Aluminium
• Tungsten Carbide Tip with removable rubber ferrule, protect the hiking stick
• Rubber Tip Cover
• Removable Ferrule and mud basket, sturdy spike for rough terrain
• Removable trekking (mud/snow) basket to prevent it from sinking into soft dirt or sand
• Adjustable wrist strap provides support for your arm, you can freely control loop,be adjusted in length to fit any size wrist
• Rod tip diameter is small, can be easily inserted into the sand in the soil, to adapt to any terrain
• Perfect for climbing, hiking, skiing and other outdoor activities
• Light Weight 304 grams
PLEASE ADVISE 1st & 2nd Colour Choice
## Manufacturers True Adventure Outdoors Code ## TB2002 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise