ZeroPak SV2000 Vacuum Food Sealer – The Lamborgini of Vacuum Sealers!
More Details at this link
The ZeroPak Vacuum Sealer has some outstanding features making it not only reliable but a joy to use.
Quality European design and manufacture, with German materials and components it comes with a 5 year warranty.
Just plug it into the electricity and use it instantly.
20 or 28cm Rolls of Vacuum Sealing Film can be cut to size to make bags for storing or freezing, with complete control of the vacuum and sealing process at your fingertips, or you can use our Pre-Made Bags.
Bags can be washed and reused.
Great for microwave reheating, sous vide and boil in a bag.
Add Vacuum Canisters for the ultimate way to store and preserve delicate foods and to store more permanently.
SV2000 Smart Vac – Especially For Those Big Jobs – fast double pumps and electronic liquid protection.
With Double pumps for quiet operation and built in electronic liquid sensor to protect and prolong the life of your vacuum pump.
Rolls of Vacuum Sealing Film can be cut to size to make bags for storing or freezing, or you can use our Pre-Made Bags.
• European design and manufacture from German materials and components
• Easy one button automatic operation.
• Additional manual mode for soft foods (no squashing) and for liquids in the bag
• Built in roll film holder and cutter – everything at your fingertips.
• Built in electronic liquid sensor to protect and prolong the life of your vacuum pump.
• Double pumps with quiet operation.
• Inline filter to protect the vacuum pump
• Seal any kind of bags
• Angled sealing interface for easy bag positioning and cleaning
• Roll storage and cutter inside machine – no more looking for rolls / bags to use
• Continuous use with 20 second duty cycle.
• Automatic overheat sensor.
• Faster air extraction, 22 litres per minute
• Removable drip tray
• Higher vacuum pressure
• 5 year domestic or 12 month commercial warranty
• Fully repairable outside of warranty
• Vacuum Canisters in 4 sizes
* Food Leftovers, * Open Packets & Bags, * Bulk Food Buying, * Packed Lunches - Meals, * Coffee Beans, * Nuts & Dried Foods - Fruit, * Marinating, * PrePacked Meals, * Jewellery & Photos, * Documents, CellPhone & Electronics, * Picnics, * SOUPS, * Camping, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing & Tramping
* Freezer Burn, * Bacteria, * Dust & Sand, * Odours, Damp & Mould, * Insects