The Original Sno Seal Beeswax WaterProofing Wax, for Clothing, Boots Hats etc, - Leather, Oilskin etc
Sno-Seal by Atsko, 100 Gram Tube
Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing protects from rain, sun, snow, & salt.
Beeswax formula dries to a solid wax that “stays put” in the surface of the material so it lasts longer.
Sno-Seal will help you feel more comfortable in Gore-Tex fabric lined boots because it allows the Gore-Tex absorbed perspiration to escape out of the leather.
Not only will Sno-Seal keep you warm & dry, it’ll also help you from getting tired.
A typical leather boot can soak up to a pound of water.
That means you lift an additional 2,212 lbs. to walk 1 mile.
Sno-Seal keeps the whole boot dry, warm & light.
Atsko’s (Sno Seal) competitors’ use greases, oil, & animal products in their waterproofing wax’s which migrate through the material till they clog all the pores.
These waterproofing products then fill the natural spaces that are supposed to absorb perspiration & insulate.
In addition, animal fats weaken & rot material.
The tannery worked hard to remove the fats & preserve the material, so it’s hard to imagine why you’d put it back on.
Sno Seal Will Not Do This!
• Enjoy dry feet all day!
• Prevents water from penetrating
• Lubricates & conditions leather without softening
• Preserves & lengthens the life of material
• Does not interfere with the natural breathability of material
• Extremely resistant to salt stains & spotting
• Does not soften heel counters or box toes
• Will not damage seams or welts
• Maintains flexibility in freezing temperatures
• Will not crack during continual flexing of material
• Does not deteriorate like other products containing animal fat
• Contains no silicone
## Manufacturers Atsko Code ## 1333 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.
Craftys Sports Shop Hastings For All Your Hunting & Fishing Requirements.