Nikko Stirling Air Rifle Scope 4x32AO (NGRA432)
AIRKING Riflescopes have been developed to enhance the growing sport of airgun hunting.
Airguns that use powerful recoiled springs to release air to drive the pellet at speeds approaching. 22 rimfires create tremendous recoil forces that often damage optics.
The AIRKING will remain accurate shot after shot.
This has been enhanced with additional recoil stop screws to ensure rigidity between the mount and rifles.
Hunting small game with airguns or .22 rifles is becoming increasingly popular and a challenging sport.
So too are the various plinking targets available today.
Usually the game or target is small and the distances can vary from shot to shot.
Normally a riflescope is focus and parallax free at 100 yards.
However when the game or target is at closer ranges then focusing and parallax correction is necessary to avoid inaccuracy.
The AO series feature a very strong 3/8-inch dovetail mount ring.
Additionally we have added a recoil stop screw that allows the mount to be secured to powerful airguns without fear of shifting under the sharp recoil of the spring release.
• Higher grade lenses for clarity – new machinery and lens technology has improved our lens quality.
• Improved optical coatings – AirKing Scopes feature a specially formulated optical coating that actually reduces the reflection of light away from the lens surface, so more light can travel through to the hunter’s eyes providing better vision in the field. Many competitors just use a coloured tint on their lenses!
• One piece body – providing additional strength and rigidity that will increase accuracy.
• Rubber adjustments – allowing a more precise adjustment in the field of the zoom ring or objective ring.
• Magnification: 4X
• Objective Diameter (mm): 32mm
• Objective Diameter (inch): 1.26″
• Field of View (feet at 100 yards): 27.8 ft
• Field of View (m at 100 metres): 9.3 m
• Tube Diameter: 1.0 inch
• Length: 310mm / 12.2″
• Weight: 490grams / 17.3oz
• Supplied with 3/8 one pc base mount
• 1 inch matte black alloy body tube
• AO model features parallax adjustment on bell
• HMD (Half Mil Dot) reticle
• Multicoated lenses
• Nitrogen filled
• 1/4 MOA adjustments (7mm@100m)
• Fast eyefocus
• Model # NGRA432
Owners Manual – CLICK HERE http://www.nikkostirling.com/Images/manuals/riflescopes/ScopeManual_EN.pdf
## Manufacturers Nikko Stirling Code ## NGRA432 ##
Distributor Warranties Apply On All ‘New’ Product, Unless Stated Otherwise.